• Solution for people with limited or no grip strength
• Great for spinal cord injury, MS, cerebral palsy, stroke, arthritis patients
• Can be adjusted to fit on many bottles, cans, cups & glasses
• Non-slip strap liner securely holds irregularly shaped containers
• Vinyl coated, stainless steel handle
The uDrink Universal Adaptable Drink Holder allows the user to hold and drink a beverage independently. It's an ideal solution for people with limited or no grip strength due to spinal cord injury, MS, cerebral palsy, stroke, arthritis or other disabilities. The uDrink is highly versatile, and can be adjusted to fit onto bottles, cans, cups & glasses of all different shapes, sizes and materials. The easy to adjust hook and loop strap can be sized in seconds to fit most containers without the need for additional tools. The super grip non-slip strap liner securely holds irregularly shaped items and containers. The vinyl coated handle is stainless steel.