Talking alarm alerts you when it's time to take medicine
Up to 4 daily alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
Large-type backlit display for easy date, day, and time viewing
Uses 2 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (purchase separately)
Measures 5 in. wide x 1.75 in. deep x 2.75 in. high
The "Take Your Pills" Talking Alarm Clock alerts you when it's time to take your medication with a friendly female voice up to 4 times daily.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date, and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th.") Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due.
- Talking alarm alerts users when it's time to take their medication
- Alarm sounds periodically until special 'alarm acknowledged' button is pressed
- Loud and extra-loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
- Large-type display makes viewing the date, day, and time easy
- Up to 4 daily alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
- Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m., afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night: 10:30 p.m.)
- Backlit display for convenient nighttime viewing
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included) or AC power adapter (purchase separately)
- One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Product Measurements: 5 in. wide x 1.75 in. deep x 2.75 in. high
Shipping Weight: 10 oz.