• Record up to 6 alarms in your own voice
• Time announcement at the touch of a button
• Dual speakers with Loud and Extra Loud settings
• Clear, large type lighted date/day/time display
• Uses AC adapter or 2 AA batteries (both included)
The MedCenter Your.Minder Talking Personal Recording Alarm Clock allows you to record your own voice and use it as a personal alarm or reminder. Using the built-in microphone, you can record up to 6 personal alarm messages.
Your.Minder gives you endless possibilities for recording everything from wake-up alarms to medication/dosage reminders to appointment reminders. You can record any sound of your choice (such as birds chirping), or record a specific message in your own voice, such as:
- You have a doctor's appointment at 10:00
- Don't forget to take your heart medication
- Happy Birthday
- Pick the kids up at the soccer field
- Record up to 6 personal messages to alert users when it's time to take medication, get out of bed, walk the dog, etc.
- Set up to 6 different daily alarms
- Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
- Uses AC adapter or 2 AA batteries (both included)
- Dimensions: 5 wide x 1.75 deep x 2.75 high