• Longer blade for better maneuvering
• Sharp eyer easily removes blemishes in one scoop
• Stainless steel blade with zinc frame, soft grip
• Non-slip, contoured handle
• Dishwasher safe
OXO brings its new longer length, precision ground, extra-hardened stainless steel blade to this favorite tool of European chefs.
The OXO Good Grips Pro Y Peeler has a non-slip, contoured grip that allows you to choke up for more control while peeling delicate items such as asparagus and tomatoes, or grip farther back for peeling carrots and cucumbers. Constructed of sturdy die cast zinc, this Y Peeler features an efficient eyer to quickly remove stubborn blemishes on fruits and vegetables.
For maximum safety and effectiveness, peeler blades, like knife blades, should be sharp. Now you can easily replace the Y Peeler blade with OXO's Peeler Blade Replacement Cartridge, sold separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Precision ground, extra-hardened stainless steel blade
- Longer blade for better maneuvering
- Blade is easily replaceable with the OXO Peeler Blade Replacement Cartridge, sold separately
- Sturdy zinc construction
- Sharp eyer easily removes blemishes in one scoop
- Non-slip, contoured handle for choking up or gripping farther back
- Dishwasher safe
Dimensions: 6 in. long
Weight: 4 oz.