• For sewing, embroidery, quilting and more
• Easily rip seams and remove buttons/tags
• Also handy for removing CD/DVD packaging
• Magnifier is adjustable and removable
• Great tool for low vision hobbyists
Finding threads can be so difficult, especially when they match the fabric color exactly. The magnifying seam ripper, with its 5x magnifier attachment, offers a solution to this problem. This low vision aid simply slides the arm of the magnifier into the collar on the base and adjust it to your ideal position. You will be able to easily see threads like never before with this sewing magnifier.
The magnifier can be easily removed for storage when not in use. In addition to removing stitches, the Seam Ripper is great for cutting open buttonholes, removing basting or tailor's tacks, cutwork embroidery, quilting and for removing buttons, snaps and itchy tags.
It is also a handy tool to keep near your TV or entertainment center for opening shrink-wrapped packages such as CD's and DVD's.