• Audio readings in English, French, or Spanish
• Easy-to-read display and auto-inflate cuff
• Device is intended and designed to test only 1 person
• TriCheck measurement for accurate average readings and 90-reading memory recall to track readings
• Includes monitor, cuff, 4 AA batteries, AC adapter, and case
Quickly measure your pulse and blood pressure, and hear the results spoken in English, French, or Spanish!
Tested for accuracy, this Talking Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to get fast, precise pulse and blood pressure readings virtually anywhere, whether you're in the comfort of your home, in the office, or traveling.
The SmoothFit cuff seamlessly conforms to your arm for maximum comfort during testing. Readings can be easily viewed on the oversized display or heard using the audio function in English, French, and Spanish.
With a 90-reading recall, time/date stamp, and other reading indicators, this monitor also makes it easy to track your results over time.
AT A GLANCE:
- Medium cuff (9-14.6 inches)
- Provides audio readings and instructions in English, French, or Spanish
- Easy-to-read monitor and auto-inflate SmoothFit cuff
- Features TriCheck measurement providing an average reading
- 90-reading memory recall tracking readings
- Boasts 3A Technology with advanced cuff design, pressurization, and deflation
- Pressure rating indicator and irregular heartbeat detection
- Clock, time, and date stamp
- Clinically validated and approved by the European Hypertension Society
TRACK YOUR READINGS: The blood pressure monitor stores your previous 90 measurements, allowing you to track your blood pressure and pulse over time. Its clock and time/date stamp make it easy to review and identify previous readings. The monitor also calculates the average of previous readings, so you can quickly get a sense of your progress.
This monitor also has TriCheck measurement, which takes three consecutive readings and provides an average. This type of measurement is recommended by the American Heart Association.
TESTED FOR ACCURACY: Approved by the European Hypertension Society, this monitor has been tested to ensure you get an accurate reading every time. Its blood pressure measurements are comparable to readings taken using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits of the American National Standards Institute.
CONVENIENT AUDIO OPTION IN 3 LANGUAGES: On a large display, the monitor shows your pulse, systolic and diastolic readings, and the time in easy-to-read numbers. In addition to displaying your readings, it has an audio option that can give readings in English, French, or Spanish. Instructions are also available through this audio option.
SMOOTHFIT CUFF WITH 3A TECHNOLOGY: Offers improved cuff design, pressurization, and deflation. The cuff inflates automatically at the press of a button, and you can even preset pressure levels to streamline testing. Unlike other cuffs that can cause discomfort during testing, the SmoothFit cuff is designed to conform to your arm for more comfortable testing.
SIMPLIFIES READING TO ELIMINATE GUESSWORK: Pressure Rating Indicator displays whether your blood pressure is high, low, or within normal range. While a trained professional should always interpret your blood pressure measurements, this monitor provides an easy way for you to see your pulse and blood pressure levels and understand how the numbers compare.
IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DETECTION: In addition to providing blood pressure measurements, this monitor also displays a symbol that alerts you when your heartbeat is irregular. The monitor will provide you with accurate blood pressure and pulse rate readings, even if an irregular heartbeat is detected.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
Talking Blood Pressure Monitor, auto-inflate SmoothFit cuff, English/Spanish quick start card, storage case, four AA batteries, AC adapter, and trilingual instruction manual (Spanish, French, and English)