• Prevents burns, shocks when removing toast from toaster
• Helps the autistic, ADD and ADHD learn grasping skills
• Tongs measure approx. 9.75 in. Long x 0.75 in. Wide
• Span of open tongs is nearly 1.5 in.
• Made of lightweight, durable bamboo
As a practical around-the-house item, these bamboo toasting tongs are a handy tool to help prevent burns and shocks when removing toast and other food from electric toasters and toaster ovens.
As a handy learning device for the autistic or ADD and ADHD, they're a fun pre-writing/pre-scissor skill tool. Perfect for reinforcing correct finger and wrist positioning for grasps and manipulating scissors.
For greatest ease of use, the tongs were designed to stay open when not being used. Simply apply pressure to grab an item.
Made of lightweight and sturdy bamboo. Tongs measure approximately 9.75 in. Long x 0.75 in. Wide. Span of 'jaws' when open is nearly 1.5 in.
Product dimensions (imperial): 9.75 inch L x 0.625 inch W
Product dimensions (metric): 247.65 mm L x 15.88 mm W