• Create peel off braille and raised letter labels
• Label clothing, pantry items, prescriptions, etc
• Includes everything you need to create identification labels
• All items fit in a convenient easy carry case
• Great for the blind and those with low vision
Now you can create tactile or low vision labels for anything that needs labeling, anywhere you go without assistance. This portable tactile labeling kit comes complete with reusable peel-off Braille and raised letters, 50 blank, reusable labels with holes, 50 safety pins for attaching labels to garments, 50 rubber bands for attaching labels to can foods, refidgerator and freezer items, prescriptions, etc and a 20/20 writing pen for those with low vision. It all comes in a convenient easy to snap closed, vinyl case that measures approximately 8 1/4 L x 4 1/4 W. It is the perfect all-in-one kit for the blind and those with low vision.
Product dimensions (imperial): 4.25 inch H x 8.25 inch L
Product dimensions (metric): 107.95 mm H x 209.55 mm L